How to find us
There are two different ways to reach us from abroad:
- A flight from an airport near your home town to Athens (ATH), Araxos (GPA) or Kalamata (KLX).
- Kyparissia is well connected to Athens airport by motorways as far as Tripolis, and then A roads. The journey takes about three hours. Coaches from the Greek national bus company operate four times a day from the city centre, and several trains depart from the port of Pireaus a day. If you do not have a hire car the simplest way to reach us is by taxi, which we can organise for you.
- Araxos is not far from Patras and several charter airlines from many European countries fly here from May to October. The journey from Araxos to Kyparissia (one straight road) takes about 1½ hours by car.
- Kalamata also receives flights from several charter airlines from England and other European countries as well as Russia in Spring and Summer months. The journey from Kalamata to Kyparissia takes less than an hour. Busses to Kyparissia leave from the town centre.
- A ferry journey from Italy (Ancona, Bari or Brindisi) to Patras.
In this case you will have come in your own car or mobile home.
At Patras turn right from the port and follow the road along the coast until you see a sign for the “national road” leading to Pyrgos. At Pyrgos follow the signs for Kyparissia – and enjoy a scenic journey along the coast.
Finding us in Kyparissia
How to find us::
If you are coming from the North (Patras, Kalamata or Athens), drive past Lidl towards the city centre. On the left you will pass a supermarket called “AB Foodmarket”. Take the 1st turning on your left, into Poniropoulou Street leading to town hall. Just below the second corner on your right you will find Trifiliaki’s modern offices.
Coming from the South, (Pylos or Filiatra), drive through town following directions for Patras/Athens. After you pass the big main church "Agios Athanasios" on your right and a petrol station, turn right into Poniropoulou Street to find us.
Welcome to Trifiliaki. We look forward to meeting you!
Trifiliaki | Parodos Christianoupoleos 24500 Kyparissia Phone: +302761022730 | Web: www.trifiliaki.gr